- Small-footprint (small as 2KB, automatic scaling)
- Fast execution (sub microsecond context switch)
- Supports all popular processors and tools (see below)
- TraceX system analysis support
- Advanced Technology:
- Event Chaining™
- Performance Metrics
- Execution Profiling
- Run-time and Static Stack Analysis
- Multicore Support (SMP and AMP)
- Downloadable Application Modules
- Memory Protection for Downloadable Application Modules
- Extensive ThreadX ecosystem
- Safety Certifications (DO-178B, FDA510(k), IEC61508, etc)
- Deployed in over 1,000,000,000 devices
- Full Source Code
- Critical Link MityDSP/MityARM
- Energy Micro EFM32
- Fujitsu FM3
- Hitachi H8/300H
- Infineon XMC
- Microchip PIC24/dsPIC
- Microchip PIC32
- Nios II
- Power Architecture
- Renesas RX
- Renesas SH
- Renesas V8xx
- ST Microelectronics STM32
- Synopsys ARC
- TI ARM
- TI MSP430
- Univers A2P
- Xilinx ARM
Analog Devices VisualDSP++
Analog Devices VisualDSP++ Debugger for ThreadX
- Snapshot display of ThreadX system resources
- Block Pools
- Byte Pools
- Event Flag Groups
- Thread Context display
- Fully integrated with VisualDSP++
The VisualDSP++ System includes a configurable multitask debugger to provide symbolic debugging for applications utilizing Express Logic’s ThreadX® real time operating system.
In close cooperation with Express Logic, Analog Devices has built a sophisticated ThreadX awareness, which enables developers to do more effective debugging with the VisualDSP++ system on Blackfin targets running ThreadX.
Multitask Debugging on VisualDSP++ with ThreadX
Real time, non-intrusive display of ThreadX system resources
The VisualDSP++ debugger for ThreadX provides display functions for all ThreadX resources. The system resources threads, application timers, queues, semaphores, events, block pools and byte pools can be displayed.
A complete list of system threads can be displayed, with relevant information for each thread readily available for inspection.
A complete list of system queues can be displayed, along with relevant information for each queue.
Block and Byte Pools
Block Pools and Byte Pools are listed, showing the number of pools and the number of threads using them.
Event Flag Groups
Event Flag Groups are listed, showing the flag value and threads pending on the event flag group.
Mutexes are listed, showing the owner and trhe number of threads pending.
Semaphores are listed, showing the current semaphore count and the number of threads pending.
Application timers are listed.