- Industry Leader
- Over 5.4 Billion Deployments
- Fast, deterministic execution
- Simple, easy-to-use
- Advanced technology
- Multicore support (AMP & SMP)
- Memory Protection via ThreadX Modules
- Fastest Time-To-Market
- Royalty Free
- Full, highest-quality source code
- Pre-certified by TUV and UL to IEC 61508 SIL 4, IEC 62304 Class C, ISO 26262 ASIL D, UL/IEC 60730, UL/IEC 60335, UL 1998, and EN 50128 SW-SIL 4
- MISRA-C:2004 and MISRA C:2012 Compliant
- Supports most popular architectures
- Supports most popular tools
- ARM7, ARM9, ARM11
- Cortex-M, Cortex-R, Cortex-A
- Cortex-Axx 64-bit
- Analog Devices
- Blackfin BF5xx, BF6xx, BF7xx
- ARM (LPC, i.MX, Kinetis)
- MIPS32 4Kx, 24Kx, 34Kx, 1004K
- microAptiv, interAptiv, proAptiv
- ARM (Cyclone SOC, Arria 10 SOC)
- ARM (SAM)
- ARM (Synergy, RZ)
- Silicon Labs
- ARC 600, 700
- ARC EM, ARC HS
- Texas Instruments
- ARM (Tiva-C, Sitara, OMAP)
- ARM (Zynq)
The diversity and complexity of our embedded customers demands the same in our product licensing policies. We philosophically believe in licensing our products in a ROYALTY FREE fashion with complete source code. We also believe in reasonable pricing. A ThreadX Single Product license is available for a price close to one month's salary of a single software engineer. There are no run-time royalties or any other hidden charges, which makes ThreadX a bargain when compared against the competition or former in-house development. Our simple and fair approach to licensing keeps our customers coming back time and time again.
Single Product License
Enables a manufacturer to make one particular product with one part number. It does not allow for variations in functionality, enhancements, or multiple part numbers.
Single Product - Extended Branding
Enables a single product to be developed but sold under different part numbers or model names. It does not allow any variation in functionality or performance, simply in product name.
Product Family License
Enables multiple related products to be developed and sold. They may have different functionality and performance, but must be of the same product type.Enables multiple related products to be developed and sold. They may have different functionality and performance, but must be of the same product type.
Enables any type of product to be manufactured, as long as it is based on the specified microprocessor. Unlimited variations in functionality, performance, and product name are allowed.
This license allows ThreadX to be used in a specified OEM product. ThreadX may be utilized in development and then deployed within a specified OEM product.
Sometimes our customers needs don't fit into any of our standard licenses. We are committed to finding cost effective solutions for everyone. With this in mind we can custom tailor a license that meets your specific needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us to find a solution.