- Small-footprint (small as 10KB, automatic scaling)
- Fast execution
- Supports all popular processors and tools (see below)
- Passed USB-IF USBCV Test
- Passed OTG Protocol Test (OPT)
- TraceX system analysis support
- Host, Device, and OTG support
- Extensive Device Class support: CDC, HID, PIMA, RNDIS, STORAGE
- Extensive Host Class support: ASIX, AUDIO, CDC, HID, HUB, PIMA, PRINTER, PROLIFIC, STORAGE
- Full Source Code
Power Architecture Family Microprocessors
- Complete Power Architecture Family Support
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 Support
- USB OTG Support
- Host and Device Side Support
- Fully Integrated with ThreadX®
- Reasonable Pricing
- No Royalties
- Complete ANSI C Source Code
- Easy to Use and Powerful Services
- Responsive Technical Support
USBX is High-Performance
USBX is Express Logic’s high-performance implementation of the Universal Serial Bus (USB) protocol. USBX achieves its performance advantages through an efficient design that minimizes function calls within the API. In addition, USBX utilizes many performance enhancing ThreadX primitives.
USBX Size Advantages
Only the USBX services used by the application are brought into the final image. This results in the smallest possible USB implementation.
USBX Endian Optimizations
USBX optimizes endian conversion by using in-line macros instead of adding function call overhead inside the stack.
Easy to Use
USBX is designed for ease of use. The USBX API is designed to be easy to understand, powerful and consistent. The same is true with our reference manual and other supporting documentation.